ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client, based in the Netherlands, develops an application for a multi-national logistics company with a focus on Food Service Logistics, Packaging, Freight Management, STI, and Marketing. As a maintenance and development project, you will participate in the quality product development of our client’s application. The project is built using Progress OpenEdge technologies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Service Desk Analyst within Wayfare, you will manage and react to support tickets assigned by the users. Your work may include research, user guidance, checklist validation, creating new tasks, reproducing issues or flows, testing, or any other activities that result in software product improvements. You may also participate in elaborating specifications and collaborate with the IT team in the development process. While programming skills are not mandatory, they would be beneficial for your career growth.
ARE WE A PERFECT FIT?
Your Unique Skillset:
- Fluent in English with exceptional communication prowess
- Master problem-solver with meticulous attention to detail
- Thrives in customer-centric environments with tight deadlines
- Time management wizard, quick to respond and adapt
Skills that give you an edge:
- Prior experience in a commercial project(s)
- Familiarity with ticketing tools, making processes a breeze
- A knack for handling administrative tasks with finesse
- QA expertise to ensure top-notch product quality
- Savvy in Jira and ServiceDesk for seamless ticket management
- Bonus points for Dutch or German language skills
At Wayfare, we embrace continuous growth and development, fostering a culture of respect, transparency, partnership, commitment, and fun.
Are you ready to make your mark?